click here to print this page

Possibly the best way to get your questions answered is by talking to an Ombudsman. The county you live in determines who your Ombudsman is.

If you feel that your concerns have not been addressed or you need further assistance please contact the Regional Ombudsman over that area.

Contact Information

Long-Term Care Ombudsman Contact Information

Daniel J. Musto
State of Utah: Department of Human Services

Contact Information
County Ombudsman Phone # Email
CACHE, RICH, BOX ELDER Deborah Crowther 435.713.1462
Davis County John Cowan 801.525.5056
Washington, beaver, garfield, iron, kane Carolyn Moss 435.673.3548
Utah, Wasatch, Summit Linda Cole 801.229.3809
Salt Lake Sharon Cameron 385.468.3255
Sevier, Millard, Piute, Wayne, Sanpete, Juab Christy Nebeker 435.893.0736
Carbon, Emery, and Grand, San Juan Bill Engle 435-637-5444
ext. 714
Duchesne, Daggett Sandra Whalin 435.722.5250
Tooele Jamie Zwerin 435.277.2458
Uintah Joan Janes 435.789.4021
Weber and Morgan Nobu Iizuka 801.625.3783